Monday, August 11, 2008

He Was Determined To Beat Paul Daniels And He Has...

Jason Bradbury seems like a decent, regular bloke with a sense of humour! I think that he 'gets' the point of this Blog and realises that i'm not some kind of celebrity obsessive or fame seeker (in a Big Brother contestant kind of way) and that this is simply a fun, social experiment into the way that famous people look after their fans... To cut a long story short, he has taken the top spot in the league table, with an invitation to meet up for a quick hello in Brum while he is filming his new show! Ace! I'll take my lad with me as he is Gadget Show mad and really wants to talk to him about i-phones and other stuff like that...

Still nothing from Gok (he must be smoking) but i'll be fair and give him (or his 'people') a month or so to respond before I send another email and sending him to the bottom of the table... Does it sound like I am anti Gok? I'm not, but it was his arrogance that gave me the idea to do this...

I've also been thinking about what to do with the autographs when this all comes to an end as you may have guessed by now that i'm not really a big celebrity worshipper... Maybe a charity auction on ebay or something? I dunno, the values of most are a lot lower than I expected. If anyone has any ideas, let me know...

So here's the latest league table...

1. Jason Bradbury - 100,095 Points
2. Gordon Ramsay - 709 Points
3. Paul Daniels - 649 Points
4. Ed Doolan - 210 Points
5. Karren Brady - 10 Points
6. Nick Owen - 0 Points (Out Of Office explaining he is away for a couple of weeks...)
7. Janice Long - 0 Points
7. Caroline Martin - 0 Points
7. Gok Wan - 0 Points
7. Jeremy Clarkson - 0 Points
7. Richard Hammond - 0 Points
7. James May - 0 Points
7. Jane McDonald - 0 Points
7. Dani Behr - 0 Points
7. Frank Skinner - 0 Points
7. Adrian Chiles - 0 Points
7. Lucy Pinder - 0 Points
7. Marco Pierre White - 0 Points
7. Jamie Oliver - 0 Points
7. Lorraine Kelly - 0 Points
7. Terry Wogan - 0 Points
7. Andrea McLean - 0 Points
7. Fiona Phillips - 0 Points
7. Jenni Falconer - 0 Points
7. Penny Smith - 0 Points
7. Clare Nasir - 0 Points
27. Suzi Perry - Minus 5 Points
27. Jon Bentley - Minus 5 Points

New requests sent out today...

Chris Evans - DJ
Tom Cruise - Actor
Will Smith - Actor

More soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can get an personalised book signing from the mighty Clarkson, I'll give you 20 quid. To John, Merry Christmas, Love Jezza. That'll do.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home